Operating dates: November 1, 2021 – March 2022
ARE YOU IN NEED OF SHELTER?
The Winter Shelter Program is held annually to protect people experiencing homelessness during Los Angeles’s colder months. Winter Shelters are located all across the County, and will be operating 24 hours a day this year due to COVID-19.
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR THE WINTER SHELTER PROGRAM?
To have access to the winter shelter program, you must be:
- At least 18 years old or older
- Experiencing homelessness
WHAT TO EXPECT AT A WINTER SHELTER SITE?
- Shelters will follow new “Safer at Home” guidelines to keep everyone healthy and safe indoors. This includes daily temperature checks and staff conducting a COVID19 screening questionnaire.
- Shelters welcome pets and emotional support animals.
- Shelters serve 3 meals a day.
For any inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org