The Los Angeles City Council Redistricting Commission will continue to discuss the proposed draft map K2.5 (click here) which was moved forward by the Commission on September 30th for subsequent public hearings and adoption of the final map and report at the end of October (see below). The outcome will affect who represents you on the City Council.
The Commission is continuing to accept written testimony so if you haven’t done so already, you are encouraged to provide feedback by clicking the link here.
Join a virtual meeting:
- Wednesday, October 6th (6:00 p.m.) Zoom Link
- Saturday, October 9th (10:00 a.m.) Zoom Link
- Wednesday, October 13th (6:00 p.m.) Zoom Link
- Saturday, October 16th (10:00 a.m.) Zoom Link
- Thursday, October 21st (6:00 p.m.) Zoom Link, Adoption of Final Map
- Thursday, October 28th (6:00 p.m.) Zoom Link, Adoption of Final Report