The All Together Now Telethon is taking place this Saturday, April 25th at 2:00 PM. The telethon goes until approximately 6:00 PM and 100% of the proceeds go to the City of Los Angeles COVID 19 Crisis Fund.
Folks can either donate by texting “together” to 24365, or via this direct link to the Crisis Fund.
- Jeff Bridges
- Smokey Robinson
- Maz Jobrani
- Mike Love (The Beach Boys)
- Lisa Loeb
- Steve Lukather (Toto)
- Alan Parsons Live Project
- Jesse Colin Young
- Carole King
- Rick Springfield
- Mindi Abair
- Paul Rodgers (Bad Company)
- Melissa Manchester
- Mickey Thomas (Jefferson Starship)
- Mary Wilson (The Supremes),
- Micky Dolenz (The Monkees)
- Tim Allen and many more
On Saturday, April 25, at 2:00PM Rock Cellar Productions, in association with the Get Together Foundation and Councilman John Lee, will present ALL TOGETHER NOW! – an online concert event helping the City of Los Angeles during the coronavirus pandemic
- The concert is set to be a major and significant relief effort to help Angelenos navigate the unprecedented challenges we face during this crisis
- All Together Now! will be broadcast free through:
- Alert the Globe – (www.alerttheglobe.com)
- ABC7 – (http://abc7.com/)
- All Together Now (http://alltogethernowla.org/) and available free to anyone who wants to see it.
- The concert will feature an array of talented singers, songwriters, musicians, actors, authors, comedians, and celebrities of all sorts “coming together” to perform and send positive messages out to the City of Angeles and the world
- The lineup thus far includes Jeff Bridges, Smokey Robinson, Carole King, Rick Springfield, Mindi Abair, Paul Rodgers (Bad Company), Melissa Manchester, Mickey Thomas (Jefferson Starship), Mary Wilson (The Supremes), Micky Dolenz (The Monkees), Ellis Hall, Lisa Loeb, Tim Allen, Bobcat Goldthwait, Jesse Colin Young, Sheila E, Alan Parson Project and dozens more
- This virtual once-in-a-lifetime streaming event will give fans their music fix in the comfort of their own homes.
- 100% of the proceeds go to the L.A. City Coronavirus Relief Fund supporting those most impacted by the pandemic
- Donations can be made to
- Direct donations (https://mayorsfundla.cheerfulgiving.com/p/lee-telethon)
- Or texting “together” to 24365
- Supporters will enjoy not only a concert of immense talent but one that includes being part of the bigger picture – one that embraces Los Angeles and a cross-section of our community
- If you love good music and helping people in need, don’t miss it. This is going to be a beautiful effort where success and generosity come together to truly impact lives.
# # #
Event info: Saturday, April 25, 2020, starting at 2:00 PM PDT on www.AllTogetherNowLA.org
Contacts: Kevin Wachs, Co-founder, Executive Director – email@example.com
Lauri Reimer, Special Projects Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ron Rubine, Senior Advisor, Council District 12 – email@example.com
More information: www.AllTogetherNowLA.org