Join us as we celebrate on our Great Street: Reseda Blvd. There will be a poetry slam, art show, live music, food trucks, and more!
Saturday, February 6
2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Between Rayen and Gresham
Come out for the last but most interesting Great Streets Challenge Grant Event February 6, 2016 from 2PM to 5PM on Reseda Blvd. Sign up at any store below and get a Boarding Pass with all the addresses and info for discounts. Don Larson not only cleans your streets, he hand makes give-a-way buttons for each event. LOVE THIS BUTTON!
Stores participating as sponsors, include entertainment, give-a-ways, art and raffles. All located in the 8800 and 8900 block of Reseda Blvd.
* Aromagica Sol & Luna – Art Show
* Collective Lifestyle – Poetry Slam, Live Music and Art
* Domestique Cycles – Art Show, Micro Roast Coffee demonstrations and samples
* House of Vitamins – Martial Arts demonstrations, Thai adherents, Free body fat testing, Samples, Fitness demonstrations, and fitness challenge with prizes
* Reload L.A. in concert with Beats & Pieces – Live Music and Art
* Dickey’s Barbecue Pit – Half off all food during event from 2 to 5PM
Thanks to L.A. Great Streets, Northridge Sparkle, Councilman Mitch Englander, CSUN, L.A. Más, Northridge South Neighborhood Council, The Museum of the San Fernando Valley and Northridge Chamber of Commerce for sponsoring these events.