Businesses in the Chatsworth/Northridge Industrial Core are invited to attend the upcomingmeeting of the Business Council for the Chatsworth/Northridge Industrial Core , 3 PM, June 29 at The Gas Company, 9400 Oakdale Ave. in Chatsworth. The meeting will focus on the expansion of the State’s Enterprize Zone into the Northwest San Fernando Valley. Businesses located in the Zone will be eligible for tax credits and economic incentives including:
- Up to $37,440 over five years in State hiring credits for each eligible employee
- State tax credis for purchasing machinery, parts and eligible office equipment
- Five year electrical rate reduction
- Low interest rate financing
- Free technical assistance and business training, including loan packaging
Experts will be on hand to answer your questions and show you how to take advantage of these incentives. We will also have updates of City legislation affecting the business community, particularly the northwest Valley. In addition, representatives from the following organization will be at the meeting: the Valley Economic Alliance, the City’s Community Development Department, Valley Industry & Commerce Association, the North Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce and others.
RSVP to (818)756-8501.